Chinese Beef with Broccoli Yum!
February 12, 2008
- 1/2 lb. beef (shoulder steak)
- 1 lb. broccoli
- 1 piece garlic
- 1 thick slice ginger
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. wine
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. meat tenderizer
- It takes more time to prepare your ingredients than the actually cooking time.
- Do make sure all your ingredients are ready prior to starting the cooking process.
- Ok Here we go…
- Slice beef very thin and mix in all the seasonings.
- In separate bowl, combine soy sauce, pepper, cornstarch, wine, sugar, salt and tenderizer.
- Let stand 10 minutes or more.
- Parboil broccoli in 1 cup water for 1 minute. Save water for later use.
- Heat pan with 2 tablespoons oil and throw in garlic and ginger until light brown.
- Stir Fry beef until medium rare.
- Add broccoli and water and sauce, bring to a boil.
- Don’t Overcook. Serve it up hot with your favorite rice…enjoy!
Check out my other recipes too at:
Chinese Beef With Broccoli @ Group Recipes