August 26th is National Cherry Popsicle Day
August 26, 2008
Wow, we must still be in the summer months to have this day be the National Cherry Popsicle Day! Here is a recipe on how to make homemade cherry popsicles of your very own. Recipe courtesy of E-How.com
- 2 packets of Kool-Aid – cherry flavored
- Popsicles holders
- Drink container
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups of sugar
- Open up the Kool-Aid package and put the Kool-Aid coloring in a container.
- Add two cups of sugar in the container if the Kool-Aid is sugar free.
- Fill up the container with cold water.
- Shake the containing to mix the Kool-Aid and sugar together.
- Pour the Kool-Aid in popsicle holders and place in freezer.
- Freeze the popsicle for three to fours until it is well frozen.
- Take it out the frezer and enjoy them.