National Chocolate Milkshake Day is September 12th
Here’s another good day to find a local ice creamery around your town. A chocolate milkshake is always a winner in my book, now obviously I might have one or two milkshakes a year if I am lucky since I try not to indulge too often of such good treats – but here is one recipe to make your very own chocolate milkshake.
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 5 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons malt (optional but creates that oh my Friendlies feel and taste)
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- sturdy blender
- Add all ingredients to blender, and whirl it up….
- If you want to add some decadence, in your tall glass, drizzle a little of the chocolate syrup in the glass, then pour in your milkshake – enjoy!